We are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER that will develop information systems by studying emerging technologies, operations; designing, developing, and creating software solutions; support, and develop software teams. The Software Engineer will work with a team of developers responsible for building new Softwares.
Experience: 1-3 years of software development experience
- Development of assigned software development projects within the specified timeline
- On-time delivery of software development tasks according to global standards
- Physical documentation of all application
- Process analysis and design of software systems
- Weekly backup of the project worked on to version control system.
- Support and maintenance of software applications
- Research and development.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, .Net Core, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), MVVM)
- Experience in building an end to end application
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details
|Job Category||Full Time|