We are seeking a Social Media Strategist/Content Creator to manage the development and execution of our social media and PR strategies by designing and delivering effective solutions consistent with our high standards in support of achieving excellent business results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, sourcing, and writing news and blog articles for our platforms
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic
- Actively manage and promote our blog and news platforms, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy using social media for brand awareness and impression
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1-2 years experiences in a similar role
- Experience Level: Entry Level
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in the English language (compulsory)
- Have a basic knowledge of computing (Graphic designing) and the Internet (compulsory)
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to break down and explain complex topics clearly and concisely for a general audience
- Passionate about digital storytelling and creating the best user experience online, with proven experience in a creative environment
- Curious about the world sees story ideas everywhere and excited to share ideas with the team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
Lastly, take the two online personality tests in this link and provide your result url to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|