ParallelScore is a product development studio focused on data and customer-centric designs using emerging technologies. Joining parallelscore will help you become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest level of services and advice.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and develop a software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing Softwares.
- Manages the client and is called upon to facilitate user requirements sessions, design technical specifications, and manage the development of documentation to meet client expectations.
- Supports the analysis of client processes and recommends new business models, workflows, or solutions to best meet client needs.
- Manage all technical aspects of the project and also contribute directly by writing code, managing builds, and performing other hands-on tasks
- Manages team members to successfully deliver agreed-upon solutions of the highest quality, exceeding customer expectations.
- Expertly implement designs using modern programming practices, Participate in the architecture and design of systems.
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions, Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations, Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals on advanced technical issues, and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Minimum of 5yrs software development experience and 3-5yrs real management of the engineering team.
- Expertise in architecting and designing software solutions for various problem types.
- Working Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Proficiency using MongoDB.
- Experience working on teams with a heavy emphasis on DevOps, and CI/CD.
- Contribution to Open Source Projects.
- Working Knowledge of Data Science and Natural Processing Language (NLP)
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack), Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs. Working with a version control system (i.e., Git).
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts i.e Classes and objects, Inheritance, Encapsulation, and Polymorphism.
- Intermediate level understanding of fundamental database concepts — i.e database tables, querying databases, normalization, joins, database management systems.
- Knowledge of network security and deep knowledge of unit, integration, e2e, and UI testing, as well as testing frameworks/libraries — JUnit(For Java), Espresso, Appium, XCTest(iOS).
- Working knowledge of at least one CI/CD tool — i.e Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI.
Lastly, take two of the online personality tests in this link and provide your results URL to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|