ParallelScore is a product development studio focused on data and customer-centric designs using emerging technologies. Joining Parallelscore will help you become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest level of services and advice.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and developing a software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing Software.
- Manages the client and is called upon to facilitate user requirements sessions, design technical specifications, and manage the development of documentation to meet client expectations.
- Supports the analysis of client processes and recommends new business models, workflows, or solutions to best meet client needs.
- Manage all technical aspects of the project and also contribute directly by writing code, managing builds, and performing other hands-on tasks
- Manages team members to successfully deliver agreed-upon solutions of the highest quality, exceeding customer expectations.
- Expertly implement designs using modern programming practices, Participate in the architecture and design of systems.
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions, Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations, Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals on advanced technical issues, and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Minimum of 5yrs software development experience and 3-5yrs real management of the engineering team.
- Expertise in architecting and designing software solutions for various problem types.
- Working Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Proficiency using MongoDB or Mysql.
- Experience working on teams with a heavy emphasis on DevOps (Kubernetes, Terraform, Dapr), and CI/CD (Azure Active Directory, Github).
- Intermediate level understanding of fundamental database concepts — i.e database tables, querying databases, normalization, joins, database management systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs. Working with a version control system (i.e., Git).
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts i.e Classes and objects, Inheritance, Encapsulation, and Polymorphism.
- Knowledge of unit and UI testing, as well as testing frameworks/libraries.
|Job Category||Full Time|