We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Engineer to join our team. As the Security Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining the overall company’s software security strategy using various software security testing methods and techniques.
- Create and implement a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies in the cloud
- Help to make security an integral part of the SDLC.
- Perform security risk assessments and report on ways to minimize threats
- Develop a process for the investigation of reported security breaches
- Develop strategies to detect security incidents and trigger investigations
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of AWS IAM and an understanding of AWS security tools
- Infrastructure as a code (IaC) such as Terraform/CloudFormation
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with domain and communication security, bash, and automation using script-based languages such as Python
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Security Certifications: OSCE, OSCP, GMON, GCED, GREM, GCIA, GCIH, GSEC, etc.
- General understanding of industry standards, compliance, and PCI guidelines: ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, SOC 2, etc.
Lastly, take the two online personality tests in this link and provide your result url to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|