We are looking for a Project Manager, who is technology savvy, willing to fail fast and learn quickly, also have knowledge of the agile methodlogy.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Coordinate with external stakeholders to ensure project delivery
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Formulate strategy and direction, develop business model, product roadmap, and monetization potential
- Manage the project resource plan and budget
- Manage project issues, risks, and actions
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required by the projects
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- At least 2 years of experience working in project management
- Proven data entry work experience.
- Experience working with a software development company
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver