We are looking for a Product Manager that has knowledge in various project management skills and has experience of working with software engineers.
- 1-2 years above with software development and project/product management skills
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Has experience of working directly with software engineering teams.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Must have knowledge of programming languages and emerging technologies.
- In-depth understanding of project management and prevailing project management methods.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong research and analytical skills
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in UI/UX designs, web designs, production, etc.
- Creation and maintaining team roadmaps and backlogs with product managers.
- Work with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to the market.
- Be trusted to use whatever project management tools are appropriate for the situation.
- Support and maintenance of software applications.
- Research and development.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within the scope.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Works with other departments to understand design, technology, product development, and typically reports to top management.
Lastly, take the two online personality tests in this link and provide your result url to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|