Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come to join our fast-paced, fun, and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for! We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 3-5 year(s)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Hands-on Angular, CouchDB, and/or MongoDB
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Knowledge of OpenEMR and ERP next is an advantage
Lastly, take two of the online personality tests in this link and provide your results url to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|