We are looking for a Mobile Developer that will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and develop software teams.
- Work as part of a small team to build (Flutter) iOS / Android applications for FullStack’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain (Flutter) applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Work with modern tools including Azure DevOps, Teams, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of (Flutter) developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 4+ years of professional experience working with (Flutter).
- 6+ years of professional software development experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on iOS App Store and Google Play Store
- Extensive knowledge of Dart(Flutter) web and mobile
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android platform environments.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in any of JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit and Axios.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications with tools like Apache JMeter.
- Working knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git and push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Test-Driven Development is a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of (React Native or Flutter) best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult (Flutter) issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of (React Native or Flutter) applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude, Forensic attention to detail.
|Job Category||Full Time|