We are looking for a Mobile Developer that will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and develop software teams.
- Work as part of a small team to build (React Native or Flutter) iOS / Android applications for FullStack’s clients.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent (React Native or Flutter) applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of (React Native or Flutter) developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with (React Native or Flutter).
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Test-Driven Development a plus but not required
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of (React Native or Flutter) best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult (React Native or Flutter) issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of (React Native or Flutter) applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude, Forensic attention to detail.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
Lastly, take the two online personality tests in this link and provide your result url to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|