- The candidate will be required to Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext and Frappe based applications:
- Gathering technical requirements for internal and external customers.
- Creation of documentation for software development and testing.
- Participation and use of Agile development methodologies
- Drive continuous improvement in development and operations best practices
- Ability to convey complex information in both written and oral form to technical and non-technical audiences
- At least 2years+ expereince in developing ERPNext Application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet development timelines
- Able to understand the complex business process and manage the project.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Hands-on experience in developing ERP applications from the ground up.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
- Commercial eCommerce portal development and maintenance is preferred.
- Hands-on Product development over Frappe Framework, ERPNext
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience
- MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with hosting web application on Apache
- Experience in UI/UX development for Web Applications is essential.
- Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
|Job Category||Full Time|