We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As our new DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project features. In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash.
- Manage Azure and AWS
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various cloud tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices, and solutions
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platform (e.g. Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack)
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience using these languages React, React Native, NodeJS, Python,
- Experience using databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Java-based languages
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, continuous integration, continuous deployment, Chef, puppet
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Lastly, take two of the online personality tests in this link and provide your results url to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|