Our company is looking to fill the role of a Data Engineer. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and requirements.
Skills for Data Engineer
- Statistical concepts
- Administrative Coding
- Agile development methodology
- AWS and Azure platform
- Data modeling best practices and the ability to apply an analytical & structured approach
- Data pre-processing
- Data-bricks, Delta lake, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka,
- Feature engineering
- The ability to clean, analyze, integrate and process complex data
- Experience in analytical, machine learning, and statistical modeling techniques, in identifying patterns and signals (desirable)
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS/Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Good at communicating to all levels, with the ability to share information and transfer knowledge and expertise to other colleagues
- Open-minded and able to see the bigger picture
- Collect and mine data to provide a better user experience
- Mine massive datasets that are high-dimensional graph-based
- Deploy data processing and analysis pipelines
- Capability to self-learn new technologies in a 4-week timeframe
- Design, build and maintain all parts of the data warehouse infrastructure to support adaptive streaming analysis (requirements gathering, ETL, data modeling, metric design, reporting/dash-boarding, etc)
- Experience with big data tools: Databricks, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud services related to big data and data migration.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
|Job Category||Full Time|