We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs from research done from within and outside the organization for our business.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the company’s website, blogs, white papers.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of materials.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach the public.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Mass Communication, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
|Job Category||Full Time|