We are looking for a Backend Engineer that will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; support and develop a software. The Backend Engineer will work with a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing Softwares.
- Proven work experience as a back-end developer, particularly in financial services.
- Experience working in DevOps Environment (Azure or Git CI/CD Pipeline)
- good working knowledge of Postgres, MySQL Enterprise, or MS SQL Server.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Develop server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
- Ensure high performance and responsiveness to front-end applications and integrate the elements
- Write reusable code and tests, build prototypes, troubleshoot issues, and check bottlenecks
- Design robust APIs to support mobile and web client users
- Optimize applications for better performance and scalability
- Ensure business needs with automated tests
- Ensuring On-time delivery of software development tasks according to global standards
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within the scope.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Works with other departments to understand design, technology, product development, and typically reports to top management.
|Job Category||Full Time|