Parallelscore is looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our Quality Assurance team. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development & testing lifecycle, from planning to post-deployment testing. We are also looking to expand our automated testing capabilities, so if you’re passionate about test automation, we want to hear from you!
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with other teams to develop test strategies and scenarios for new and existing products.
- Help build out an automated testing framework while maintaining and enhance existing automated tests
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Develop test plans & strategy for multiple applications
- Document software defects and proactively track progress to resolution
- Actively participate in regular software deployments to validate new features and identify regressions
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
- Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
- Maintain databases of known test defects.
- 3+ years of experience in the software development process and Agile methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with automated functional testing tools, preferably Selenium & Appium
- Strong knowledge of HTML, XML, XPATH, and CSS
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Experience designing test cases and plans for web applications and APIs (REST; Soap)
- Experience with defect and issue tracking tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA
- Experience with Performance & Load testing tools
- Working knowledge of SQL
- You’re familiar with Continuous Integration systems like Microsoft Azure, Bamboo, and Jenkins
- You’re a good communicator, comfortable collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with cloud-based systems
Lastly, take the two online personality tests in this link and provide your result url to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|