- Develop AI for Video Analysis and Computer Vision tasks.
- Write and maintain high-performance Python/C++ software code.
- Write technical documents describing core systems.
- Work closely with Design, Production, and QA.
- Gather Dataset, create Machine Learning Models for Object Detection, Image Classification, and Image Segmentation
- Performs research and testing to develop machine learning algorithms and predictive models.
- Utilization of big data computation and storage tools to create prototypes and datasets.
- Conducts model training and evaluation, integrates, tests, tunes, and monitors solutions.
- 3+ years experience in Artificial Intelligence/Computer Vision and/or software development.
- Experience with AI Algorithms such as YOLO, UNET, Deepsort, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, C/C++.
- Proficient in mathematics including linear algebra, trigonometry, and algorithm design.
- Passionate, Self-motivated and loves solving problems.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with multi-threaded/processing programming.
- Proficient with multiple AI tools and machine learning frameworks like Spark, TensorFlow, PyTorch, sciket-learn, and Keras.
- Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state-of-the-art technical or industry knowledge.
To be a Lead AI Engineer typically requires 5-6+ years of related experience
|Job Category||Full Time|