- Develop AI for strategy and simulation games.
- Write and maintain high-performance Python and LUA software code.
- Write technical documents describing core systems.
- Work closely with Design, Production, and QA.
- AI Engineer designs and develops scalable solutions using AI tools and machine-learning models.
- Performs research and testing to develop machine learning algorithms and predictive models.
- Utilization of big data computation and storage tools to create prototypes and datasets.
- Conducts model training and evaluation, integrates, tests, tunes, and monitors solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- 3+ years experience in-game and/or software development.
- Familiarity with strategy and simulation games and open-world AI.
- Experience with AI techniques such as Behavior Trees, Decision Trees, and Pathfinding.
- Proficient in mathematics including linear algebra, trigonometry, and algorithm design.
- Passion for games and game design.
- Self-motivated and loves solving problems.
- One or more shipped game titles preferred.
- Familiarity with ECS (entity component system) architecture.
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming.
- Proficient with multiple AI tools such as Python, Java, or R and machine learning frameworks like Spark, TensorFlow, or sciket-learn.
- Requires a master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or equivalent.
- Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state-of-the-art technical or industry knowledge. To be a Lead AI Engineer typically requires 10+ years of related experience
Lastly, take two of the online personality tests in this link and provide your results URL to each of the tests in the final section before your resume.
|Job Category||Full Time|